Pages

Followers

Friday 25 July 2008

At Last my entry for a Spoon Full of Sugar


stamp is by Sugar Nellie, flowers are prima, button making memories, card stock DCWV and papers are blog candy from Steph and Trina (thanks) ribbon American Crafts, lace from stash.
Wow an extra treat this week as we have a fantastic sketch by Katharina and I loved it.I spent hours making this card. Thank you Katharina. Thanks for looking and all your fab comments, it means so much and I still have to pinch myself that people look at my cards. Jill x

14 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Jill - totally fab as always. And there is also something yummy over at my blog for you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jill this is beautiful I love how you have put the lace around your image it looks gorgeous. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jill!!
    I love your composition and the colours used.
    Great card!!
    Mumur

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning Jill, i love it :-)

    The lace looks beautiful,it draws your eye to the image,which is gorgeous:-)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifull card Jill.Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Jill!! the lace is such a pretty detail,just gorgeous,have a nice weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Jill, gorgeous dp and image. hugs rach.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jill, I love the lace. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Jill, the lace around the image looks fab! Thanks for joining in.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card,the lace looks fab, thanks for joining in the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another little beauty.
    I adore the lace trim around the image!
    kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, love how you've framed the image with lace and beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is just fabulous - love the lace trim, it's so pretty

    ReplyDelete