Pages

Followers

Friday 12 September 2008

More thank you's




wow, I just can't believe how lucky I am to have such kind, thoughtful and generous friends. I received a gorgeous card wallet from Linda stuffed full of images, none of which I've got thanks so much Linda the card is gorgeous and then Dawny, sent me the most gorgeous card, papers, ribbons, images and lots more, I couldn't fit it all into the picture, aww thanks so much, I'm just lost for words at every one's kindness to me Big Hugs Jill xxx

7 comments:

  1. You're so so lucky! hugs Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very very welcome hunny - I'm so glad you liked them xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, jill you're so lucky these are gorgeous.All these lovely gifts prove what a lovely and special friend you are to us all:-)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some great image there Jill, have fun. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jill
    I am glad you liked them, hugs to you. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you are very lucky to have such kind friends! What a lovely loy of stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swaps are always lovely as you get to play with images that you don't have.. you can't buy them all can't you??!! :)
    You're one lucky lady, having such generous friends, and you also were generous yourself.. I read somewhere that you sent yummies to other people as well! So.. keep up the good work, making someone smile is one of the mosr special things one can do in our world! :)
    Rosette

    ReplyDelete