Pages

Followers

Monday 10 October 2011

DT Card for Sketch n Stash challenge 72



This fortnights challenge at sketch n Stash has been designed by the talented Angie, I've used my old SN Elizabeth Bell stamp, I love her she's so cute, papers are DCWV, ribbon SU, no new stash here all old. We are sponsored this fortnight by Simon Says Stamps, you've got 13 days to enter so plenty of time to make a card. We are also saying goodbye to Faye, thanks hun for all your hard work we will all miss you loads hugs Jill xx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jill, I like the gorgeous image, and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh hun, you're sooooo sweet. :) This is a scrummy card, I love the zingy colours. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card Jill, the colours are beautiful:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty Jill reminds me of summer and warmer days, brrr....it getting cold
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too, too pretty! Fabulous colours and papers!! Juliexxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is stunning hun..love the bright & cheery colours :D
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete