Pages

Followers

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Papertake Weekly Challenge




Hi Everyone this week's challenge at Papertake Weekly is "Get Krafty" so we'd like to see some kraft card on your creation, I've used a kraft card blank and used kraft card to matt my image etc, I love this older SN image she is one of my all time favs. Ribbon is from Create n Craft and absolutely gorgeous so shimmery. Flower on bow is from E Bay. I've used some glossy accents on the apples. We are kindly sponsored this week by The Ribbon Girl and they are offering a £10 voucher well worth entering a fabby prize thanks for looking hugs Jill xx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jill, the image is adorable and I like the papers and the big bow.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another absolutely gorgeous card Jill! Lovely image, papers and embellishments so beautifully put together.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and pretty papers. Love the little swirl and the bow looks fabulous.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jill

    A great project.

    Such a cute image with scrummy backing paper and ribbon!!

    Loving the red finishing touches.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Jill Hun this is really beautiful one of my fav,images with such beautiful detail hugs Cheyrlxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your gorgeous card

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete