Pages

Followers

Monday, 2 July 2012

Sketch n Stash challenge 91



Hello hope you are all keeping well. This fortnights sketch at SNS has been designed by the talented Gemma, thanks hun I loved using this one! My papers are SU, image is Kenny K one of my favs, sentiment and ticket die whimsey. Flowers are wild orchid crafts from my stash.
We are kindly sponsored this fortnigth by Kenny K so well worth entering. Don't forget to check the SNS challenge blog to see if you are in our top 3 and all the fab DT cards hugs Jill xx


10 comments:

  1. Stunning card Jill, I love the image and you have coloured her so beautifully

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love the colours and the flowers.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Jill and I love the delicate look you've achieved with this.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jill, I like the image, the colours and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jill, I love the colours and the soft colouring on the image. Pretty flowers as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jill - this is so gorgeous!! Fab soft pastel shades, and the flowers are soooo pretty! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jill - fabulous card, I love the soft pastel shades and your flowers are wonderful! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Jill. Love the image and the soft colours
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card Jill such gorgeous soft colouring and how you have placed the flowers around the frame looks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete