Pages

Followers

Saturday 20 September 2008

More goodies, thanks you, and blog candy win




These goodies are from my very dear friend Linda, who sends me cards and images and goodies almost every week. Linda and I email each other everyday and I'm so grateful for her wonderful friendship. Thank you Linda I really appreciate it Hugs Jill xx


This card and Images are from my friend Becky, thanks I love them, we have done several swaps and I just love doing this as we both buy different stamps then send images of them to each other and it's worked out really well. Thanks Jill x

This is my blog candy win from Gina, thanks so much. I just can't wait to ink up these BP Stamps and make some cards Jill x

4 comments:

  1. You've got some great goodies to play with Jill, what a lucky bunny you are to receive such wonderful gifts :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic gifts!!!! Enjoy :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.....lucky you Jill, you have some fabby goodies there,can't wait to see what you make with these sweet delights:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jill, what great images and goodies, I cannot wait to see all your new cards. x

    ReplyDelete