Pages

Followers

Thursday 18 December 2008

How Lucky am I?



I received this fab award from the lovely Natalie Jilli & Lynsey aww thanks for thinking of me mwwh

The rules are to give it to five others, who shall give it to five others. You shall link the one you got it from, and also the ones you give it to and let them know.

You also have to write down five things you are addicted to .

Card Making,

Rubber Stamps

Chips

Chocolate

My Children

I would like to pass this award onto:


Linda, Sue, Kim, Debbie & Donna.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you hun, will pick up later. Hugs Lindax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry hun, but I've tagged you now! Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill you deserved this award as you make such lovely cards. Thank you so much for the Christmas card it arrived today and is lovely.
    Hugs Lynsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww thanks darling,i am delighted with my award...hugs to ya:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill, thank you so much for my award and huge apologies for having not popped over to pick up sooner but I have been a poorly little bunny :( Best wishes for a Merry Christmas :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete