Pages

Followers

Thursday 15 January 2009

Thanks so much for the awards



I received this award from the lovely Joanne thanks so much for thinking of me. The rule's of this Award are as follow's

1) Post a link of the person who gave you this award.

2) Nominate 5 other people and give a link to there site's.

3) Let the people who you have nominated know.

4) Put a logo of the award on your blog.



I received these two fab awards from Karin, thanks so much for thinking of me xxx.
For this award
I'm supposed to tell you 5 things I love or 5 things I'm addicted to
1. My 2 adorable children and hubby
2. crafting can't get enough of it
3. Chips, chocolate
4. papers, rubber stamps and ribbons
5. Eastenders, only soap I watch.

I would like to pass on these three awards to:

Donna
Vicki
Jilli
Linda
Wendy

I will pop over and leave a message for you all later to let you know about the awards, I just haven't got time this morning hugs Jill xx

5 comments:

  1. congrats on your awards hun,you totaly desever them xx
    omg..i love chips and chocolate..and my fav soap is eastenders..dont watch any other..and omg did you watch it tonightish danielle hurry up and tell ronnie.
    anyway back to earth...lol well done xx hugs clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto.....lol!!!! I was just leaving you a comment to say there's an award over on my blog for you too.....lol!!! aawwww thanks luvly, that means so much that you thought of me to pass these fabby awards onto, huge hugs mmmmwwwahhh xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Jill...congratulations on so many wonderful awards...you fully deserve all of them :-)
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Jill, thank you so much, will put them on my blog now, how chuffed am I that you've nominated me for all 3 lol! :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete