Pages

Followers

Wednesday 12 August 2009

Stamps for sale! updated



I'm desperate to buy some new stamps, so I'm selling some of my stamps, they are all in excellent condition. Payment includes postage to the UK only. If you live outside the UK, I will find out how much it is to post to you (email me)
anderson_jill1@sky.com
I would like payment via paypal personal payment (money owed) so I am not charged for any paypal fees or a postal order.
Sarah kay
Time for apple pie £3.50p (this includes postage Uk only)SOLD
Sugar Nellie
Nellie with puppy £2 (this includes postage UK only)
Jingle bells £2.50p (this includes postage UK only)
Lola with flowers £2 (this includes postage UK only)SOLD
Simon & Lola £2 (this includes postage UK only)SOLD
Bedtime maggie £2.50p (this includes postage UK only)Sold
Maggie with Flowers £2.50p (this includes postage UK only)
Hamish fixing tractor £2.50p (this includes postage UK only)
Dress up maggie £2.50p (this includes postage UK only)SOLD
Rubber romance
Lady walking her dog £2.50p ( this includes postage UK only)

just drop me an email if you are intrested thanks Jill x

1 comment:

  1. oh hun I would love the willow stamps if you still have them all 4 of them if you email me I get back to you its
    twiglet44@keme.co.uk

    hugs cherylxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete