Pages

Followers

Monday 29 August 2011

Sketch n Stash Challenge 69




Hi everyone it's time for another Sketch n Stash challenge no.69 and this fortnights sketch has been designed by the talented Julie, I've used my neglected October afternoon papers, another pile that I didn't want to cut into but I'm slowly starting to cut into my mountain of papers and use them instead of stroking them lol, image is a new KK stamp, ribbon is from my stash and I'm so pleased to finally use this and I've had it for about 4 years now but it works perfectly with these papers. We are sponsored this fortnight by KK Downloads and one lucky crafter could win 5 digi images of their choice so well worth entering. You have until 1:00pm on 11th September to enter so plenty of time and don't forget to let us know what new,old or neglected items you've used on your card.
Thanks for looking and taking the time to leave me comments hugs Jill xx

5 comments:

  1. ohhhh this is a sweetie, lovely papers as well
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card hun...and super colours too..

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill, this is so fab and funky, totally loving the papers and colours. Just brilliant. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Jill - fab colouring and the perfect papers and ribbon!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill, this is stunning, gorgeous colouring and all the colours go great together:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete