Pages

Followers

Tuesday 18 October 2011

DT card for Papertake Weekly


hi everyone, not feeling too good today I've got the tummy boy that my son had!!! I hate being sick, never mind onto my card, this weeks challenge at Papertake Weekly is
All you have to do this week is to use  Halloween inspired colours, so think reds and blacks,  purples and oranges, you know the sort of thing lol!!  You can do a Halloween card if you want but you don't have to, as long as the colour theme is there.
I've went for a Halloween card and I think I'll give this to my daughter, image is tickled pink, yes Tracy I hold my hands up and said I didn't like them but they are growing on me lol, papers were RAK from Tracy and been in my stash a while I think they are kaiser but or SU but don't hold me to that., string, charm and kraft paper from stash. We are sponsored this week by the ribbon girl and they are offering this fab mini ribbon kit below hugs Jill xx 


4 comments:

  1. I love this card Jill :-)the image is fab and her green eyes are soo spooky ! Fabulous colours and design and the charm is just perfect !:-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh jill just love this card that is one beautiful image and love the charm hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet spooky card, love the charm,hope you are feeling better real soon hun
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Jill.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete