Pages

Followers

Monday 5 December 2011

DT card for Sketch n Stash Challenge 76

 

 This fortnights sketch has been designed by the talented Chrissy, thanks hun for a fab sketch. I've used my new K& Co papers, which has been in my stash for a while but I didn't want to cut them up lol, image is my new LOLV stamp, ribbon, pearls etc from my stash. We are kindly sponsored this fortnight by Simon says stamp and don't forget you have until 1pm on Sunday 18th December to enter so plenty of time hugs Jill xx

8 comments:

  1. I DO love this card... the papers are great & the image is just sooooo cute but I especially love ya colouring technique... I wish I could master it but mine passes well enuff LOLOL love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card, the image is sooo cute and the pearls are gorgeous, Jill.
    Love it
    Hugs,
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I love the image and the bright colours.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable card Jill, love all those pearls they look gorgeous
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jill, I like the sweet image, and the fab papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Jill, love the cute image and the shape you have used to cut her out, love the shading around the image too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card jill and such beautiful papers

    Sue
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww Jill..its ever so sweet & love your image
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete