Pages

Followers

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Papertake Weekly Challenge


hi everyone, it's time for another fabby Papertake Weekly Challenge this weeks challenge is a Stitch in time, this can be fake or real. Well I did struggle with this as I'm not too good with a sewing machine lol, but I manged to zig zag stitch around the edge of my card you will have to click on the picture for a better look as I used white thread and it doesn't show up well on the photo. The papers are DCWV and pion. Image is a whimsy Elizabeth Bell stamp, die around her is memory box, ribbon and flowers from my stash. We are sponsored this week by the Ribbon Girl and they are offering a fabby £10 voucher to spend in their gorgeous shop. Thanks for looking hugs Jill xx

7 comments:

  1. oh Jill Hun this is stunning love that image which is beautifully coloured and your layout and detail is just first class hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jill, I like the image, the colours and that frame.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats so funny! I have a sewing machine that collects dust because I dont even know how to thread it!!! LOL.
    Lovely card.. hop you are well and your neighbour not giving you greive
    HUgs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jill :-) the image is lovely and the colours and details are all so very pretty :-) fab sewing too ,, well done ! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Jill, very pretty.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete