Pages

Followers

Saturday 4 October 2008

Relax Take it easy




Well I'm so behind with all the fab challenges we have now, I'm using this card for two challenges, The 1st challenge is A spoonfull of Sugar and the sketch was done by Camilla I just loved it. The 2nd Challenge is Cute Card Thursday and the challenge is Christmas Animals. I think this card covers both challenges. I just couldn't wait to ink up my new stamp, it's a fab image and great to colour, I've got lots of sparkle on this card, I've used glitter on the beard, and trims, and Crystal glaze on the hat, boots, reindeer's nose and antlers. Underneath the sleigh and Santa I used Diamond dust, you can see this more on the second pic. Thanks for looking and all your lovely comments I really do appreciate you taking the time to do this Hugs Jill x

Papers: Anna Griffen and SU
Image: High Hopes
Flowers and Leaves: Prima
Ribbon: Anita's

23 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jill I love this cute image and can't wait until mine arrive, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card and I love that image, what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow talk about role reversal..haha. this is a fab card Jill, beautifully coloured. hugs rachxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fabulous Jill...I love the cute santa and his reindeer! The sparkle is gorgeous!
    Carole :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill, this card is brilliant and so cute, I love the image you've used, its brill :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jill, this is awesome, I love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is wonderful, I love the image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card Jill I love that image, great colouring by the way, I am loving these new High Hopes Stamps
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jll this is gorgeous and I just love this stamp it is just too cute. Great colouring too. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Jill this is simply gorgeous I adore the image my friend, and that crystal glaze works a treat! Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card & what gorgeous papers :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  12. another stunner jill, love the stamp and coloured beautifully:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jill this is a fantastic christmas card! I love all the sparkle.
    Hugs Lynsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another wonderful card, Jill!
    I love this image and your colouring!!
    It`s beautiful!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yayyyy how great is this a real fun card it's superb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card! Love the image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely card Jill, love the image you have used :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card Jill and I love the image you have used too.x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card, Jill! And what a nice challenge, I will make time for this!
    Hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jill this is so cute! I love that stamp. Loving the papers too! Another fantabulous card! Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh wow gorgeous card Jill, love the sparkle and cute image - fabulous :)x

    ReplyDelete
  22. this is gorgeous and the image is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh wow Jill! I love this card and the Reindeer's shiny hoofs!! So gorgeous!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete