Pages

Followers

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Papertake Weekly Challenge




This weeks Challenge at Papertake Weekly is a sketch by Dawny, a nice and easy one, I will be using this again. Papers are SU, image is my new Greeting farm, buttons are BG. Thanks for looking and leaving me comments, even though I'm the worlds worst blogger at the moment, too much going on at work and I'm not getting any me time. I'm hoping by the end of July to finish my 3 quals, and the 2nd pt job I'm doing as it's just not working out with the home/life balance. I will put up some blog candy soon for all those that have taken time to leave me a comment hugs Jill xx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jill :-) such a cute image and the papers and button are fab ,, love the sentiment too :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous card Jill,i love your image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet boycard Jill, beautiful colouring and cute image too!
    hugs Ula X

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh jill he really is a sweetie,and your card is stunning love the colurs you have used,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness, love the card and the image is such a cutie - your colouring is brilliant. May just have a go at this sketch! Love, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT!!!! Super cute image and totally yummy papers.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how adorable, Jill!! Love the papers and colors you used, and your coloring is fantastic!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card. I just love the simplicity of it, it really makes the cute image stand out.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete