Pages

Followers

Wednesday 30 June 2010

Toot Toot


I've been dying to tell you all, I still can't believe it but I made it onto the Kenny K's Krafy Girlz Design Team. I just couldn't take it in and kept reading Donna's email lol. The first challenge starts on 11th July so don't forget to pop over the the Kenny K's Krafty Girlz blog. To celebrate this I will be posting some candy, my little daughter Millie is ill so as soon as I got a minute I'll have rummage through my stash and sort some goodies out, just to tease you all I will be including some wild orchid roses mmmm yummy hugs Jill xx

12 comments:

  1. Congratulation Jill! You must be over the moon, a very well deserved DT spot! Hope your little girl is feeling better soon. There seems to be alot of bugs going round at the mo, we have just had a fortnightof it but touch wood all ok now. Congrats again
    Linds xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Jill, I love the kenny k images so am ready for when the challenge starts
    love emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you lucky thing! Congrats, the images look like fun.
    HUgs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congrats jill,
    hope your daughter is feeling better soon.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jill, I just loved the card you submitted for the DT call. Your colouring is superb. I look forward to working with you on this DT. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jill, I am delighted for you sweetie,you really deserve this,your cards are all very beautiful and i have always admired your papers and your fabulous colouring,well done sweetie,i'm made up for ya:-)hope to be joining in too when they start:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Jill, just caught this post in my google reader...I hope you have lots of fun on the design team...looking forward to seeing your creations...well done hun :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats sweetie; you totally deserve it!! xx Marley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Jill! Looking forward to working with you on the team ;D

    Hugz,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done, itas so exciting, can't wait to get started, and look forward to working with you, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Jill, enjoy it!
    I hope Millie feels better now!
    Hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete