Pages

Followers

Wednesday 20 June 2012

My Mums Craft Shop Challenge



This weeks challenge at My Mums Craft Shop

This week's sponsor is...
Buy our digi stamps here...
We'd like to give a huge WELCOME to our NEWEST Sponsor!!!
One Lucky winner will recieve Your Choice of SIX Digi's from Digistamp Boutique!
Sally-Ann from Digistamp Boutique! Now i'm sure you've all seen her fabulous work???!? NO?! Well head on over to her Digi shop! there's a digi for everything her work is fantastic and at such a low price too! Sally-Ann is very talented! go on! have a peek!!
I've used an older high hopes stamp which I thought was perfect for this challenge, this image reminds me of my brother when he was younger lol. Papers are from stash I think they are 3 bugs in a rug? sentiment and ticket die whimsy thanks for looking hugs Jill xx

11 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Jill.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Jill, such a great image

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! Its great to see one of my older illustrations still being used today! Your colouring is wonderful! The layout works beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jill, I like the sweet image, the colours and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill this is adorable! Love the image and the tag sentiment is a great touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gosh what an adorable image and the colours are just gorgeous,love that tag sentiment just brilliant detail hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card, great for a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card Jill the image is fab and I love the papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. I love the fun image and papers.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete