Pages

Followers

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Papertake Weekly challenge "Anything Goes"


This weeks challenge at Papertake Weekly is "Anything Goes" with the optional extra to make a card for Fathers Day or Boy/man. Well I did need to make a few fathers day cards for the kids and FIL. So this is one of them, again sorry very plain and simple but I'm still liking this look. Image is an older FF stamp, brads from stash, sorry I can't remember the name of the embossing folder but it's one of the newer ones. Sentiment is whimsy from the tie set. We are sponsored this week by LOLV and they are offering a £10 voucher to spend in their store.
Hope you are all keeping well, sorry I haven't been to visit I've got an abscess on my tooth so in a lot of pain and I haven't been blogging or crafting, good job I had some DT cards made in advance. Still only one more day and the dreaded tooth will be taken out can't wait now just want rid of the pain hugs Jill xx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jill :-) the image is very cute and I love the embossing ,,, fab ! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Jill, I like the image, the embossing and that hammer.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Love the brads and hammer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute image, and your card is superb !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Jill! That metal look is such a great touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, such a cute card! Love it.

    hugs Bine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great male card. I like the embellishments and the silver embossed paper, looks like metal.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete