Pages

Followers

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Papertake Weekly challenge 3,2,1


This weeks challenge at Papertake Weekly is a recipe 3,2,1 so we'd like to see 3 of one thing, 2 of another and 1 of another. I've used 3 gems, 2 different papers, and 1 ribbon. The papers are papertray, image simply betty ( I love her she's so cute) ribbon papertray. Coloured with distress inks. 
We are sponsored this week by Whiff of Joy, looking forward to seeing what you all make for this challenge. Don't forgot to pop over to PTW to see all the fabby design team cards have a great day hugs Jill xx

9 comments:

  1. WOW!! Such a fabulous card. I love the image and the colours are gorgeous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute image ! Your card is superb with these vibrant colors !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Jill, I love the hair colour and the cheerful papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Jill :-) I LOVE the image and the sentiment is perfect !! LOVE EM ! Love the bright colours and her rosy cheeks too :-)


    lov
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Jill.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I love that image Jill, lovely card - Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jill this is so super cute!I love the image and your colouring is fab - love her purple hair! I also have some candy over on my blog if you are interested :) http://kitandclowder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright colours - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Jill i love it...love the bright summery colours & gorgeous design too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete